Saturday 28 February 2009

Vox Popping...


Whats best thing about being a student in Sheffield...?


This week I wanted to find out what the students of Sheffield think about where they live and study. Armed with my pen and paper I set out to hear their thoughts...


Emily Gilmore, Age 18, Studying Nutrition & Health.

"Having everything so close together in the city is great, the shops, uni and night clubs are all within a short walk."


Katy Brayford, Age 19, Studying Media Studies.

"The best thing has to be the nightlife. There are so many bars and clubs, because of the two uni's there is always student prices!"


Robert Hannah, Age 19, Studying Film and Media.

"The freedom is great, I get to go in when I want and stay at home when I want, no one forces me to go anywhere or do anything!"


Jonathan Clarke, Age 20, Studying Business.

"I get on with everyone, the lecturers and teachers are cool and friendly, we all talk together as adults."

No comments:

Post a Comment